Here are a few pictures of our life lately.
I bought a bunch of berries at Costco and tried vinegar rinsing them to prolong their freshness. I think it worked. 4 pounds of strawberries and a pint of blueberries and raspberries lasted us about 5 days and there was no mold. I think Lily was about to turn into a berry or a peach, she loves fruit!
Andrew can fit in a diaper box and Lily was upset because he wouldn’t let her in it with him. Andrew in the box was a fun game that provided about 10 minuets of entertainment.
"Thomas and Friends making tracks to great destinations” Oh Thomas and I are best friends now. Last week Andrew needed some motivation to continue potty training and he needed another set of sheets for his bed. At target we found these sheets and Andrew found that Thomas stuffed animal. I bought the sheets and made a big deal to Andrew about these Thomas sheets being big boy sheets for boys who are potty trained and the stuffed animal was to remind him to stop playing and go potty. Well Andrew loved this and has kept the sheets dry and has not had a accident since. The first night he didn’t sleep with his head on the pillow because he didn’t want crush Thomas. The sheet are too bright for me and don’t go with his western themed room, but for now they work and it was so fun watching Andrew get excited and talk about them all week. (I am dreading washing these sheets, because I don’t know if he will let me put the other sheets back on his bed for now.)

Andrew pretending to be asleep on his new sheets. He normally sleeps on the wall and the crack of the bed and at night I can hear him hit the wall when he rolls over!
No comments:
Post a Comment