Lily is 4 months old, she went to the dr. today, she weighs 12 pounds 12 ounces and is 24 inches long. She doing great, she is in 3-6 month clothes now loves to smile and coo all the time. She has rolled over 3 times but would rather lay on her back and chew on a burp cloth while looking at her cow toy.
I love this bib and this smile.

One afternoon Lily woke up early from her afternoon nap so I dressed her up in her little cowgirl outfit. Look at how long her hair is curling up from under her hat.


I got Lily her own pair of sunglasses.

Last week Lily had her first mother- daughter shopping trip to the mall and she got these sunglasses.


I can’t get over how easy it is to get Lily to smile.

Lily loves her jumper, we put it in the kitchen door and she watches me cook.

I like the expression she has on her face here.
No comments:
Post a Comment