Monday night/ Tuesday morning I kept waking up in the night hearing the wind and sleet or snow hit my window. Tuesday morning we woke up to this, about 2-3 inches of powdery bliss, so we thought. I got excited and bundled Andrew up before breakfast to introduce him to snow. Well the picture describes his emotions.
He wasn't too impressed and was really upset that his basketball goal had been blown down in the wind that night.
Day 2 of being snowed in was not as much fun. We survived but there were no pictures. Bobby drove us to Target, because we were getting low on food and stuff and I was about to go crazy after 2 days being stuck in the house.
Here is todays picture, day 3. We are ready for the sun to come out! I like this picture because he looks like his dad from the waste up and a wild tiger. Andrew kept pointing to his head saying "dadda", because we say wear the hat like daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment