Monday, September 20, 2010

Last week I snapped a couple of pictures waking up from a 4 hour nap! Look at that adorable face.Disclaimer: 4 hour naps do not happen every day, just once in a blue moon.
Sleepy eyes and chubby cheeks. Andrew has been eating us out of house and home lately. He will eat a whole piece of fruit (ex: a pear) along with his normal dinner and he has been snacking constantly all day!
Bobby don't look at the next picture...

Confession: I broke the rules. Andrew got the box of cereal out of the pantry and carried it all the way back to our bedroom to snack. Andrew is not allowed in the pantry, we don't eat out of the box! Well... Andrew and I had fun eating chex out of the box while watching t.v and playing legos. Look at the happiness on his face, tomorrow is a new day and I will go back to being the consistent mom, I usually make him get out of the pantry about 10 times a day and I have been doing this for at least the past 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment