Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Swimming is so much Fun

This summer we got a YMCA membership, we left LMRA (I had been a member there for 5 years). Currently I love it (everything except the price) Andrew is learning how to hang with other kids while I "sweat it" in the morning exercise classes, and then in the afternoon we hang out (okay, so it is more like chase Andrew around the pool and keep him out of other people bags).
Walking into the water, NO FEAR, (okay he is my cautious little man, but that makes momma happy!)

He LOVES going down the frog slide.

Family pic.
What makes a fun trip to the pool:
1. getting a hand stamp at the front desk (Andrew loves this and admires it until it washes off)
2. a special toy we only see at the pool (today it was the big orange spoon)
3. snack ( snack time is almost more fun than the pool itself) It has also been interesting to see what other people feed there kids at the pool (junk) and my son has charmed his way into trying Funonions (yuck) and Snickers (good, but I don't give it to the little man yet) from our new "friends" at the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment