Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sawing Logs


This week I gave in! We are now napping Andrew once a day. For the past couple of months, the 2 nap a day routine, has been somewhat difficult. So on Wednesday we tried our first intentional one nap a day. Andrew did great he slept for 3 hours (which was the goal!) I have been blessed to have a baby that loves to sleep and usually sleeps well at night and during the day. So now I am having to adjust to a new schedule more than Andrew.



This week Andrew has fallen in love with wearing his monkey slippers (too bad they are getting small). It is so cute he is frequently handing me his slippers asking me to put them on him. He also has been sleeping in them, and he keeps them on all night! I love the sound the slipper make on the tile when he walks!
Headed out the door ready to paint, with the spoon in hand and the slippers on!
I tried to get foot prints and hand prints for mother's day cards and for frames in his room. It was quite "fun"
I wanted to get 4 hand prints and 4 foot prints. I got 1 hand and 1 foot. So we will have to wait and do my cute mothers day card next year.

The spoon was Andrew's paint brush.
So we may be not be painting with "paint" again for a while. However we will be doing lots of water painting outside, now that the weather is pretty and Andrew had more fun with the bucket of water and the spoon than the paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment